There are two ways to delete an order. One way is through the Overview tab and the other way is through the CRM tab.
A. OVERVIEW TAB
1. Click on the Overview tab and then click on the View All Orders tab.
2. Next Select Date Range for the order and click on Apply Filters tab.
3. Your orders will appear below. Find the order and look for the Action column. Then choose the Delete icon.
4. Confirm that you do want to delete this order.
5. The order has been deleted. Please note this can not be undone.
B. CRM TAB
1. Click the CRM tab and type in the customer name in the Search box.
2. Click the Customers Name (link).
3. Click on the Orders icon.
4. Locate the order by date. Look for the Action column. Click on the Delete Icon.
5. Confirm that this is the order you want to delete.
6. Your order has now been deleted. This action can not be undone.