In regards to processing credit cards in CaterZen and being PCI comliant.
We use Braintree Payments. They are a PayPal company: https://www.braintreepayments.com/braintree-pricing
They charge 2.59% + .49 cents per transaction.
Here is all that is included:
Gateway Software: Allows our software to communicate with their processor. (Other companies charge $20/month for this)
PCI Vault: Stores credit cards in PCI compliant vault (Other companies charge $20/month for this)
$0 Statement Fees
No minimum processing needed.
Their rates include all credit cards and American Express.
NOTE: Two additional benefits to processing with Braintree:
1. You can batch run all credit cards at the end of the day. The next morning you receive a report of all cards run and listing of which ones went through and which ones were turned down.
2. You can now email an Invoice to a client with a payment link to pay the invoice via credit card online via Braintree. This is a big time saver in collections.
NOTE: Hubspot automatically adds your signature info to the bottom.
**For Canadian Clients the rates are as follows:
2.9% + $.30 per transaction
- An additional 1% fee applies to transactions presented in USD.
- A flat $15 fee is assessed for chargebacks.
- Fully- and partially-refunded transactions will incur a $.30 charge.