This article will cover how to black out dates on your calendar to not accept orders on a specific date or date range.
Below is a video with step by step instructions on how to configure Blackout Dates.
Below are step by step instructions on how to configure Blackout Dates
1. Click on the Admin tab and look for the Restaurant Locations section.
2 - Click on the bubble for the Location you are wanting to set the black out date for. Then click on the Black Out Date link.
3 - Once you click on the Black Out Date link and a page will appear allowing you to schedule a Specific Date/Time or Repeating.
4 - Next you will choose your Order Types. All orders types (default or custom) will appear for the Black Out date. Check off the Order Types that apply.
5. If you have selected Repeating as the Blackout Type then you will see a Days section. This will allow you to check off the days of the week you want the Black Out to occur. Once you check off the days of the week, you will next select the Start Time and End Time.
6. If you have selected Specific Date/Time as the Blackout Type then you will see a Start Date and Time section and a End Date and Time.
7. Be sure to click Save This Blackout Date tab when done making your selections.
8. Note your created Blackout Dates will appear at the bottom of the page. You can edit and delete them if needed.
You have now scheduled a black out date. We always suggest testing out the date as a CUSTOMER to make sure you entered in the black out date correctly.