In this article we go over what codes need to be sent over when connecting your Braintree account to your CaterZen account.
Please note that we can not accept screenshot of codes. Please copy and paste the codes so that CaterZen can ensure that the characters for the codes are being entered in correctly.
Please make sure you are using LIVE codes and not trial codes. Here are the steps you will need to take in Braintree to ensure you are sending CaterZen the live codes.
- Log into either the production Control Panel or the sandbox Control Panel, depending on which environment you are working in
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click API from the drop-down menu
- Scroll to the API Keys section
- The public key should be visible, however they should click the “View” link located in the Private Key column
If you are having any issues with Braintree please email CaterZen@paypal.com