This article will go over how to edit a quote you have created for a customer or prospect in your CaterZen account.
*Please note there are three ways to access a quote in your CaterZen Account.
1. You will first need to locate the quote you created for your client. There are 3 ways to do this:
A. Click on the Overview Tab and then click on the View All Quotes Tab
You will then see a screen with all the quotes you have created. Find the quote you are wanting to work with and click on the View This Quote icon under the ActionColumn.
B. The other way to look up a quote is through the CRM tab, then you will Search for the client who placed the quote.
Then you will then click on the Quote icon and then look for the quote you are wanting to work with and click on the View This Quote icon under the Action column.
C. The third way to look up a quote is through the Calendar tab. Click on the Calendar tab. Then you will see all quotes appear in Purple on the calendar.
Then you will see a pop up box with brief information about the quote. To view the quote click on the Click Here link to view this quote.
2. Whether you use option A, option B or option C to look up a quote once you click on the View This Quote you will next see the quote you created. You will then click on the Quote Function drop down box and choose the option Edit This Quote.
3. You will then be on the Order Entry tab and will be editing the quote. Please take note that a Orange Box will appear at the top of the order letting you know: You are currently editing quote #xxxxx.
4. Once you have completed the changes to the quote you will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes To Quote tab.
5. If your quote call back reminder feature is turned on then you will have a pop box up box appear asking you if you want to Schedule A Call Back To Try To Convert This Quote Into An Order.
6. Once you schedule your reminder or if it is turned off; the next screen will have options for you to work within the quote.
~View, download, or print the quote as a PDF: will allow you to print the quote as a PDF
~View the quote online (HTML): will take you back to the quote you are working with
~Send the quote to a recipient by fax: will allow you to type in a fax number and have the quote your created sent to their fax for .10 per page (the .10 is deducted from your variable fee fund
~Send the quote to a recipient by email: will allow you to type in an email address with a message by email
~ Convert this quote into an order: will allow you to make the quote now an order in your CaterZen account
7. You have now edited the quote for a client.